Torasen Orthopaedica 200 Series Back Care Chair
Price ex VAT: £180.00
inc VAT £216.00
Torasen Orthopaedica 200 Series Back Care Chair is part of the comprehensive Orthopaedica range: ergonomically responsive task seating providing the ultimate level of postural support with sculptured seat and back cushions. This entire range is designed to be an ideal choice for those with back problems. Features we love about the Torasen Orthopaedica 200 Series Back Care Chair include:
- Standard Back Height (from 990-1180mm)
- A Sliding Seat adapts to different thigh lengths
- Inflatable Lumbar and Thorax supports the areas needed; inflated or deflated as required by using a pneumatic pump
- Independent or Synchro mechanism: the seat and back angle can be adjusted either independently, or in sync to achieve a fixed ratio position.
- Choice of Arms: Multi-function allows them to move in and out, backwards & forwards
- For the ultimate postural support a Coccyx Cutout can be added as an option to the seat
- AirTech Seat Board allowing air to flow through the two way valve at a push of a button. This means the seat moves as you move and moulds to your natural shape. AirTech seat technology allows the lower back to be supported and at the same time stimulate muscles as you move gently in your working environment. The air seat moves as you move and supports you through the working day, helping maintain an optimum sitting position.
- The controls are clearly labelled and easy to access, meaning the chair can be easily adjusted especially when used by other people
- Lead times are:
- Quickship fabrics 3 – 5 days
- Task fabrics 2 – 3 weeks
- UK Made & Guaranteed for 5 years
Ergonomists and health care professionals agree that sitting immobile at work stations for hours on end can lead to poor posture and back health .Robust and built for ultimate comfort, Orthopaedica Chairs help reduce back discomfort. The expansion of the Orthopaedica range offers a wider range of back heights, as well as the option of a headrest variant to create a truly adaptable seating solution. Here’s a quick overview of the main difference; click though to decide which is your perfect Orthopaedica.
Torasen Orthopaedica 90 Series Back Care Chair: The original, higher back with a plastic outer shell. Backwidth (at widest point) is 470mm.
Torasen Orthopaedica 100 Series Wider Back Task Chair: Wider Back for a more encompassing sit, & Optional Headrest, relieving stress & tension in the neck in reclined positions. Fully upholstered outer & inner. Backwidth (at widest point) is 500mm.
Torasen Orthopaedica 200 Series Back Care Chair: Mid-height back with fully upholstered outer & inner. Backwidth (at widest point) is 460mm.
Torasen Orthopaedica 300 Series Back Care Chair: Ultra-high Back, fully upholstered outer & inner. Backwidth (at widest point) is 460mm.
This chair is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered, and is non-returnable. Inline with our Terms & Conditions, any damages & faults must be reported within 24 hours and we’ll investigate immediately. Fabric swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs.
- Delivery Charge
- £25.00 per item
- Lead Time
- 1 - 3 weeks
- 5 Years
- Assembly Required
- Max User Weight
- 150kg (23.5 Stone)
- Seat Height
- 460mm - 570mm
- Seat Pad Dimensions
- W510mm x D480mm
- Height Adjustable Backrest
- Adj. Arm Rest
- Adj. Seat Depth
- Adj. Lumbar Support